Set up Talent Pipelines that Reflect Anticipated Hiring Plans
When you’re under the pressure of high-volume recruiting, you can feel like you’re continuously on the backfoot. But, if you can free up some time to develop talent pipelines based on criteria and skills that reflect your anticipated hiring plans – not just open positions – you’ll find it much easier to get ahead with sourcing.
When it comes to creating a talent pipeline, start simple! For example, build one per area of interest (this should reflect your departments or business functions e.g. tech talent pipeline). You can then add more specific criteria over time, such as seniority, target companies or diversity-related indicators.
Once you’ve segmented your audience and identified your pipelines, you can create target-specific talent communities and landing pages and send relevant content to leads. Make sure that all content is mobile-optimized. Eighty percent of searches start on job seekers’ phones.
After joining a talent community, people expect to hear from you on a regular basis. You can maintain a steady flow of communication and deliver a great candidate experience without burdening recruiters by building a workflow that takes advantage of automation. Think about sending emails with company updates, learning materials based on the interests they indicated when signing up at your community or perhaps a happy birthday message that helps keep your organization front of mind – even for passive candidates.
Developing candidate pools is the #2 TA driver and 2.6x more influential than 14 other drivers on TA performance.
– Showcase your brand with Avature Career Sites
- Give candidates an idea of what it’s like to work at your company.
- Provide a sleek, individualized online experience.
– Build landing pages tailored towards each talent pipeline. As candidates join your talent pool, automate the initial communications in order to:
- Leverage personalized automation and avoid delays.
- Keep your pipelines engaged over time.
– Clean and update your talent pools with Portal Access Requests:
- Ask your contacts to inform their personal information and work status.
- Automate this outreach, for example every six months, to confirm they’re still interested and to keep their information fresh.
– Add conditions in your email marketing campaign workflows that trigger different actions based on the recipients’ behavior.
- Establish what happens next in the workflow if an email bounced, was opened or marked as spam, or whether a piece of content was clicked on or not to bolster personalization and engagement.
– Send scheduled SMS messages directly from Avature.
- Reach your candidates on their mobile devices, where they spend a big part of their time.
- Include relevant content, interview reminders and customized portals.
Recruiting is all about pipelining and getting the best people. I need to stay in front of those people until the timing is right. With Avature, I can get resumes in the system really easily. Reporting and analytics makes it easy to see where our recruiting process can be improved.
Director of Recruiting & Global Operations, EMC
Drip Campaigns: A Guide to Nurturing Authentic Candidate Relationships
Drip campaigns are one of the most effective tools at your disposal to drive authentic engagement and foster long-term relationships with qualified candidates.
Your Guide to Messaging and SMS for Recruiting Top Talent
SMS and messaging to recruit are an underutilized weapon in the war on talent and can help you stand out and engage potential candidates.
Your Guide to Adopting a Skills-Based Approach
Build your talent programs around skills and reap the benefits from adopting a skills-based approach to talent with our Skills Playbook.
The CRM Evolution: What is Candidate Relationship Management Today?
Candidate relationship management software used to do a single thing: help large companies source top talent ahead of a requisition.
Talent Pooling: Myth or Silver Bullet?
You understand the need for proactive recruiting. Will talent pools be the strategy that work for you? What about talent pipelines?
Industry Leaders in Action
Don’t just take our word for it! Discover how some of the world’s leading companies are leveraging Avature to build rich talent pipelines that set them up for the future.
ABB uses Avature to improve their sourcing capabilities and build pipelines for critical talent ahead of demand.Find Out More
A technology leader leveraged Avature tools to improve their engagement with people already in their talent pool. They reached a 65 to 75 percent click-through rate and 70 to 80 percent of people chose to remain active with the external talent network.
80%decrease in time to offer
Siemens decreased time to offer by 80 percent by pipelining passive candidates with Avature and targeting then with recruitment marketing.