VP, Global Emerging Technology & Projects
Estimated reading time: 3 mins
Both Artificial Intelligence (AI) and recruiting automation have the power to transform how your talent acquisition team carries out day-to-day tasks, resulting in increased efficiency. AI capabilities, such as Semantic Search enhanced by natural language processing (NLP), can drastically improve the search experience and power broader but more accurate results, based on a better understanding of your search intent and the contextual meaning of terms.
But you should carry out due diligence when it comes to selecting AI recruiting software. Many technology providers outsource their AI capabilities rather than developing them in-house. Without an in-depth understanding of what makes the technology tick, problems such as bias pervade which can have serious implications when it comes to talent acquisition. So opt for a white-box approach that gives you complete control.
Automation frees people up to focus on strategic activities, rather than tedious, administrative tasks. Time is a finite resource and talent acquisition teams tend to be operating against the clock on a continuous basis. An automated hiring process can really help release the pressure. And if done correctly, candidates won’t even notice that technology is taking care of the grunt work for recruiters.
Take automated recruitment marketing as an example. Using personalization and smart segmentation, you can deliver highly relevant content to individual candidates without spending hours curating content. Automation can also be the silver bullet for solving the infamous interview scheduling challenge. Once hiring managers share their availability, candidates can self-schedule a time that works for them without any back and forth for the recruiter.
Avature works in the background and lets us focus on building relationships as we help our clients attract candidates, make the right hires and retain the best talent.
VP, Global Emerging Technology & Projects
– Concerned about transparency and visibility in AI? So are we. Meet Avature’s whitebox AI:
– Improve the accuracy of your results with Semantic Search, as it understands both the meaning of the terms you searched for as well as the context they appear in. Go one step beyond the average Boolean search and discover those candidates that would have previously gone unnoticed.
– You can also use Candidate Recommendations to find the most compatible candidates for a position. Get a list of candidates already in the system, sorted from most to least compatible, along with their respective matching scores, which are calculated according to the similarities between the job record each candidate’s work experience and skills.
– Find Similar lets you find profiles in your database that are similar to your top candidates — another AI-based Avature functionality.
– Design a fully automated hiring process:
– With Avature Video Interview, you can provide candidates with a fully branded portal from which they can participate in a live interview or complete a recorded interview, responding to the questions of your choice.
Automating engagement has allowed our team to focus on fostering relationships and credibility with our business and building lasting connections with our candidates. Essentially, automated engagement has allowed us to elevate the ‘human’ aspect of human resources.
Assistant Vice President, Recruitment Intelligence & Innovation
Learn the use cases where AI-enabled recruiting automation can deliver the most value, the attributes to look for in a successful platform and how to set the right expectations for your technology partner.
Discover how our new interview scheduling features can help you transform your recruiting process.
Read what our Machine Learning Director says about the current and future role of artificial intelligence in HR and learn about the foundations of Avature's AI.
From assistance in boolean searches to matching candidates to job requisitions, our new AI-powered features will bring agility to every recruiters’ day.
Overcome any interview scheduling challenge by eliminating the hassle of back-and-forth emails with Avature Auto Scheduler.
Don’t just take our word for it! Discover how some of the world’s leading companies are leveraging recruiting AI and automation with Avature to get ahead in talent acquisition.
Deutsche Telekom makes the most of Avature’s white-box approach to AI. The organization has full control of the algorithm and customizes its different factors to get recommendations that are relevant to its strategic goals.
Thanks to AI and automation, BMC reduced the time recruiting stakeholders spend manually completing operational and repetitive tasks by 14 hours a week.
Novo Nordisk partnered with Avature to automate the tedious interview scheduling process for their huge interview day events that involve over 300 graduates. Automated engagement helps to keep candidates engaged in the run-up.