Smarten up With Recruiting AI and Save Time With Automation
Estimated reading time: 3 mins
Both Artificial Intelligence (AI) and recruiting automation have the power to transform how your talent acquisition team carries out day-to-day tasks, resulting in increased efficiency. AI capabilities, such as Semantic Search enhanced by natural language processing (NLP), can drastically improve the search experience and power broader but more accurate results, based on a better understanding of your search intent and the contextual meaning of terms.
But you should carry out due diligence when it comes to selecting AI recruiting software. Many technology providers outsource their AI capabilities rather than developing them in-house. Without an in-depth understanding of what makes the technology tick, problems such as bias pervade which can have serious implications when it comes to talent acquisition. So opt for a white-box approach that gives you complete control.
Automation frees people up to focus on strategic activities, rather than tedious, administrative tasks. Time is a finite resource and talent acquisition teams tend to be operating against the clock on a continuous basis. An automated hiring process can really help release the pressure. And if done correctly, candidates won’t even notice that technology is taking care of the grunt work for recruiters.
Take automated recruitment marketing as an example. Using personalization and smart segmentation, you can deliver highly relevant content to individual candidates without spending hours curating content. Automation can also be the silver bullet for solving the infamous interview scheduling challenge. Once hiring managers share their availability, candidates can self-schedule a time that works for them without any back and forth for the recruiter.
Avature works in the background and lets us focus on building relationships as we help our clients attract candidates, make the right hires and retain the best talent.
Annie Hammer VP, Global Emerging Technology & Projects
- Avature’s in-house AI favors transparency and visibility, acting as a decision support system to help users make data-based and effective decisions. It is ready to adapt and scale to the dynamic HR market while meeting the security concerns of the enterprise.
- Avature Semantic Search delivers higher-caliber candidates, as well as uncovering talent that would have previously gone unnoticed through the average Boolean search. It improves search accuracy by understanding the contextual meaning of terms as they appear in the searchable dataspace.
- Find Similar, another AI-based Avature functionality, assesses the different top-quality candidate factors and finds the other similar profiles in your database.
- With Avature you can design and implement a fully automated hiring process. From scheduled searches, automated campaigns and outreach, and process automation, you can design the recruitment experience you’d like Avature to deliver, then let the platform run it in the background.
- Fully automate the interview scheduling process to eliminate one of the biggest universal pain points for all stakeholders alike.
Automating engagement has allowed our team to focus on fostering relationships and credibility with our business and building lasting connections with our candidates. Essentially, automated engagement has allowed us to elevate the ‘human’ aspect of human resources.
Edward Días Assistant Vice President, Recruitment Intelligence & Innovation
Get to the Future First: The Role of Automation
Many administrative activities that burden people in their day-to-day roles can be automated with current demonstrated technologies, freeing up time for more strategic tasks.
It’s Not Always Artificial: The Truth Behind AI
Many AI solutions are powered by humans pretending to be machines, putting your employees and candidate’s privacy at risk.
Down-to-Earth: What Recruiting AI Can Do For You
We hear a lot about the benefits of AI, but how does that look in real life?
The Interview Scheduling Conundrum: Point Solutions Are Not Enough
Discover how our new interview scheduling features can help you transform your recruiting process.
Industry Leaders in Action
Don’t just take our word for it! Discover how some of the world’s leading companies are leveraging recruiting AI and automation with Avature to get ahead in talent acquisition.
A Forbes 1000 financial company has fully automated the hiring process of insurance sales agents across the US with Avature – including nightly scheduled searches and scheduled email campaigns – to find, source and hire.
Novo Nordisk partnered with Avature to automate the tedious interview scheduling process for their huge interview day events that involve over 300 graduates. Automated engagement helps to keep candidates engaged in the run-up.
Avature automation maximizes interviewers’ time and simplifies recruiters’ work by generating all available combinations of consecutive interviews for one of the ‘big three’ management consultancies.