Offer Access to a Talent Network
Just because a candidate is browsing your site, doesn’t necessarily mean they are ready to apply for a job straight away. They might not be ready to move on yet or maybe they like your organization but don’t see an interesting job match at the moment. Instead of losing the momentum and opportunity, offering the option to sign up to a talent network community can be a great way for you to capture a potential future hire’s information. For them, it’s an easy and fast way to express interest and stay up-to-date.
When candidates receive relevant information, they are more likely to take action and to identify with your employer brand. By asking areas of interest during the sign-up process, talent networks help you segment interested potential applicants, allowing you to provide targeted information to them later on, such as industry newsletters, job alerts and event invitations. Encouraging rejected applicants to join your talent community can also help to ease the blow of not being chosen in that instance and allow you to remain in touch and keep them in the loop when there is a relevant opening in the future.
- Easily create impressive landing pages with visual identity using the Avature Landing Page Builder. You can add rich media content, such as videos, and customize the content on the fly.
- Nudge people to sign up for your talent network by using Avature’s customizable data fields to define the information you want to collect, the length of the form on display, and to keep evolving your segmentation criteria.
- Consider creating segmented landing pages for specific audiences, such as military, students, experienced professionals, based on geographical location or different departments.
- Landing Pages can also be shared on social networks such as Twitter or Facebook directly from the Avature backend, and you can track which sources are the most effective with unique URLs.
- Once leads sign up, you can trigger automatic actions such as segmenting them, sending personalized and targeted email or SMS outreaches, or adding them to a data privacy workflow to ask for their consent.
- Design the candidate engagement experience you’d like to deliver with Avature’s customizable workflows and allow automation to take care of the grunt work.
Nurture Your Talent Pool By Segmenting Your Recruitment Process
Marketing segmentation improves success for strategic HR initiatives across the talent life-cycle. Learn what you need to get started.
The Time is NOW to Directly Source and Engage Your Contingent Talent
COVID-19 has pushed unemployment to new heights. With many skilled consultants suddenly available in the open ocean of contingent talent, the time is now to both source and engage.
Industry Leaders in Action
See the results for yourself! Check out what companies with talent communities have achieved with Avature.
KPMG created an award-winning content-rich career site with Avature, together with multimedia content, talent community sign-up and practice.
Sky set up forty different talent networks within its Avature CRM and – with a sourcing and talent community development strategy – got 3,300 candidates to sign up in just three months.
Dell wanted to increase the number of African-American engineers that applied to its organization, so it built a diversity pipeline and created a social media campaign with impressive results.