Identify Top Talent Faster With Powerful Candidate Screening
You might be dealing with thousands of applicants when it comes to high-volume recruiting, but making sure every candidate feels valued can have a hugely beneficial impact on your employer brand, and ultimately your bottom line. Disgruntled candidates often take their business elsewhere. At scale, this can cost you millions, as a leading media company found out before switching to Avature.
Think about how you can leverage personalized automation to make candidates feel valued without it becoming a huge burden for your talent acquisition team. Here is what we recommend when it comes to the candidate screening process:
- Use Pre-Screening Questions in Your Sign-Up Form: Curate an elite talent community by adding some straightforward knockout or weighted questions to hone in on the most qualified candidates’ at speed.
- Filter by Hot, Warm and Cold Leads: Put candidates in different talent pools based on their total score.
- Save Recruiters Time With Knockout Questions: As well as using these when people sign up to your talent community, automatically eliminating under-qualified candidates with predefined questions enables recruiters to focus on the best talent.
- Add Third-Party Assessments: Integrate with third-party vendors to run very specific assessments as part of the application process.
- Leverage Views to Visualize Feedback: Make it easy for recruiters to evaluate candidates from a single view that groups together all information (including pre-screening questions, third-party assessments, etc.)
- Automate Outreach: Optimize your approach and tailor engagement depending on candidate score. For example, if someone is identified as a hot lead or strong candidate, trigger a task for a recruiter to reach out to them. Whereas warm leads or rejected candidates might fall into an automated engagement schedule with pre-defined nurturing emails.
Thinking about sourcing and candidate engagement before Avature, with spreadsheets and manual emails, the tracking difficulties, it seems like ancient history.
Coral Zelachowski Recruitment Manager - Strategic Sourcing
– Automate the engagement process with Avature workflows:
- Create email templates that showcase your employer brand.
- Define your communication plan and bring your tailored experience to life with Avature drip campaigns.
- Leave everything ready to go via workflow automation.
– Evaluate online leads automatically:
- Pre-set your candidate evaluation criteria.
- Link candidate screening forms to pipelines or jobs.
- Let Avature filter your leads.
Best Practices for Hiring Managers and Recruiters During the COVID-19 Crisis
How HR Tech can help your hiring managers and recruiters adapt to the new normal during the Coronavirus crisis.
How to Create the Highest Quality Conversions
Discover how a CRM tool can help your recruiters source and engage the highest quality candidates, and then turn them into conversions.
Become The Director of Your Own Automated Talent Sourcing Orchestra
How can you maximize sourcing efficiency? Automation is a key element. Here are three ways to create a sound experience, to reduce risk and boost engagement.
Industry Leaders in Action
Don’t just take our word for it! Discover how some of the world’s leading companies are leveraging Avature to identify top talent faster with candidate screening strategies.
73%of applicants screened during interview
A US outdoors retailer’s TA team was tasked with hiring over 20 employees for a new flagship store. They majorly reduced their shortlist by screening out 522 candidates – 73 percent of applicants – with knockout questions.
82%of candidates interviewed
Hiring managers at a French food and facilities management company interview 82 percent of candidates presented to them – a clear sign of the quality of the screening process set-up within Avature.