Take Advantage of Smart Automation and Artificial Intelligence for Recruitment
Smart automation and AI in recruiting have been a hot topic for a while now, and for good reason. Firms at the top of their game utilize smart automation to identify and engage talent faster because the technology has the power to transform how your talent acquisition team carries out day-to-day tasks, resulting in increased efficiency. Recruiting AI capabilities, such as Semantic Search and machine learning, can drastically improve the search experience and power much broader but accurate results, based on a better understanding of your search intent and the contextual meaning of terms.
– Find specific candidate profiles within your database:
- Define a specific criteria.
- Match that criteria to a specific pipeline. Tip: you can create as many profiles as you need.
- Let Avature find similar candidates through AI.
– Find candidates that would have previously gone unnoticed through a traditional Boolean Search — discover Avature Semantic Search.
– Expand the reach of your searches with Avature AI-powered Find Similar.
- Choose a candidate profile.
- The system analyzes it considering many different factors.
- Find similar profiles in both your database and external job boards.
Semantic Search: From Science Fiction to Your Recruiter’s Desk
Discover how you can instantaneously put years of knowledge in your recruiter’s hands with the help of machine learning.
Down-to-Earth: What Recruiting AI Can Do For You
We hear a lot about the benefits of AI, but how does that look in real life?
This content is exclusively for our existing clients. You will be asked to log in to the Avature Training Campus.
Industry Leaders in Action
Check out how smart automation and AI technology is helping these industry leaders stay ahead of the game with Avature and transforming the candidate and employee experience.
10,000candidates per night
A Fortune 1000 financial company sifts through roughly 10,000 candidates every night using Avature’s smart tools, saved searches and a predefined filter criteria.
L’Oréal receives 1.5 million applications every year, so needed the help of technology to screen candidates. Avature smart automation makes it easy for them to find the ones with the most potential and to respond to all applicants.