The way we work is going through a fundamental transformation and having a flexible, on-demand workforce is essential to stay competitive.
Avature Contingent Workforce solution enables you to harness the gig economy delivered through one platform that allows you to manage and engage all your external talent and drive collaboration across the company between your different business stakeholders.
Whether it’s to deliver mission-critical expertise or provide temporary staffing, Avature’s highly configurable and easy to use system will help you to reduce administrative burden and errors with smart automation tools.
The solution’s robust reporting capabilities provide visibility in costs and allow you to make information-based decisions to improve contractor quality and stay on budget. Real-time dashboards are available and customized for your key stakeholders for up the minute metrics on contingent assignment creation, fulfillment delivery time, costs, performance, and re-hire metrics.
The Contingent Workforce solution comes with Avature’s well-known CRM power to source external talent in a highly efficient way and keep contractors engaged before, during and post assignment for upcoming gigs with advanced email marketing.
By combining Contingent Workforce with Avature’s other industry-leading solutions on a single platform, you can develop a total talent management (TTM) perspective across the entire organization.
Avature Contingent Workforce includes the following enterprise features:
- Avature’s advanced automated sourcing tools – WebSources
- Avature’s CRM features for the development of talent pipelines
- Advanced segmentation and search functionality to perform real-life searches on custom criteria such as job type, skills rating, and availability, etc.
- Use Avature’s Find Similar AI tool to identify similar resources based on past contracts
- Configurable requisition workflow engine to manage complex approval processes based on custom criteria such as department hierarchy, financial codes, etc.
- Contingent Network Talent Community Portal: allowing contractors to register to your talent community or apply for projects
- Hiring Manager portal to request contingent labor requisitions, review candidates, schedule interviews and request onboarding
- Our portal framework to build bespoke on-boarding and off-boarding processes that speed deployment and re-deployment
- Questionnaires and survey features to obtain up-to-date and detailed skills rating on your contingent workforce
- Easily import all the Core HR data needed to report on contractor performance by department
- Configurable forms and document management & parsing features to manage contractor agreements and SOWs
- Customizable dashboards and Avatures’ Report Builder
- Smooth Integrations with Avature Junction