Automate the Job Offer Process to Seal the Deal
What happens once you have identified the candidate you want to hire? Have you been ‘ghosted’ by a suddenly unresponsive applicant? Is there a limbo period where candidates are left in the dark between job offer and start date? Are teams scrambling on a new hire’s first day to get everything organized – the paperwork, a computer and organizing introductory meetings?
This is a gamble as nearly 10 percent of employees have left a company because of a poor new hire experience. Even if they don’t leave, it can seriously affect employee productivity.
After all the hard work involved in the sourcing and recruiting process, why risk losing candidates at the last hurdle?
The situation can easily be avoided by automating job offer templates and workflow steps. Send out notifications and reminders to the right people when necessary to trigger important actions at the end of the hiring process. Afterall, a seamless candidate experience doesn’t stop until onboarding is over.
While exciting, changing jobs can be scary and making a candidate feel confident in their choice to move to your organization can be hugely beneficial. Whether it’s receiving paperwork in a timely manner or a welcome message from their new manager, the small things can make a difference when it comes to candidate onboarding.
With the help of an onboarding portal you can take it to the next level. A fully branded, mobile optimized and personalized experience, it provides new hires with all the information they need to get organized before their first day.
- Create branded offers based on job record fields with Avature email templates to automatically extend offers to candidates and reduce time-to-hire.
- Automate all stakeholder hand-offs when there are one or multiple job approvers involved to create a seamless process.
- Automatically trigger or skip approval process where needed with Avature workflows. Enable reporting on workflows in order to identify roadblocks that need optimization.
- Automatically move candidates from hire to onboarding via the Avature e-signature integrations.
- Avature Onboard allows you to create personalized websites for new hires. Let them know what their first days will look like, including when they have meetings. Additionally, they can introduce themselves to their team and vice versa. They can also read and e-signing legal and practical documents.
Navigate onboarding with helpful captains that give you insights into the advantages and disadvantages of a structured approach to the new hire process.
Why a Human Approach to Virtual Onboarding Matters
With recent hiring freezes likely to subside soon, there is a growing concern regarding how best to effectively onboard remote hires. The key will be remembering the human touch.
The Avature Approach to Onboarding – From Core to Strategic HR
When examining the role and potential impact of onboarding, one can see that it lies at the very interface between core and strategic HR. Read more about Avature's approach.
Industry Leaders in Action
Don’t just take our word for it! Discover how some of the world’s leading companies are leveraging Avature to automate the job offer process.
Cisco wanted to build a more efficient process to create a seamless experience for new hires worldwide. They’ve achieved digital, automated and compliant onboarding across over 100 countries.
REI was able to hire 100 warehouse associates in two days with a short and efficient hiring process that automatically triggered offers, creating a great candidate experience.