Automate the Job Offer Process to Seal the Deal
What happens once you have identified the candidate you want to hire? Have you been ‘ghosted’ by a suddenly unresponsive applicant? Is there a limbo period where candidates are left in the dark between job offer and start date? Are teams scrambling on a new hire’s first day to get everything organized – the paperwork, a computer and organizing introductory meetings?
This is a gamble as nearly 10 percent of employees have left a company because of a poor new hire experience. Even if they don’t leave, it can seriously affect employee productivity. After all the hard work involved in the sourcing and recruiting process, why risk losing candidates at the last hurdle?
The situation can easily be avoided by automating job offer templates and workflow steps. Send out notifications and reminders to the right people when necessary to trigger important actions at the end of the hiring process. After all, a seamless candidate experience doesn’t stop until onboarding is over.
While exciting, changing jobs can be scary and making a candidate feel confident in their choice to move to your organization can be hugely beneficial. Whether it’s receiving paperwork in a timely manner or a welcome message from their new manager, the small things can make a difference when it comes to candidate onboarding.
With the help of an onboarding portal you can take it to the next level. A fully branded, mobile-optimized and personalized experience, it provides new hires with all the information they need to get organized before their first day.
– Avoid delays and make the job offer process run smoothly through automation:
- Create branded offers based on job record fields with Avature email templates and reduce time-to-hire by extending offers automatically.
- One or multiple job approvers involved in the process? Automate all stakeholder hand-offs for a seamless process.
- Automatically trigger or skip the approval process with our workflows.
Tip: Enable reporting on workflows and identify roadblocks that need optimization!
- Move candidates swiftly from hire to onboarding with the Avature e-signature integrations.
– Create personalized portals for new hires with Avature Onboard and allow them to:
- Understand what their first days will look like.
- See their schedule and who they’ll be meeting.
- Introduce themselves to their team.
- Read and e-sign legal and practical documents.
Navigate onboarding with helpful captains that give you insights into the advantages and disadvantages of a structured approach to the new hire process.
How Epic Ensures a Positive Onboarding Experience
Learn how Epic optimized onboarding with Avature to deliver a high-touch experience
Why a Human Approach to Virtual Onboarding Matters
With recent hiring freezes likely to subside soon, there is a growing concern regarding how best to effectively onboard remote hires. The key will be remembering the human touch.
A Brief Guide to Onboarding Technology
Onboarding solutions are everywhere, but how do you find the right one for your company? We’ll give you some pointers to help you out.
Industry Leaders in Action
Don’t just take our word for it! Discover how some of the world’s leading companies are leveraging Avature to automate the job offer process.
Cisco wanted to build a more efficient process to create a seamless experience for new hires worldwide. They’ve achieved digital, automated and compliant onboarding across over 100 countries.
REI was able to hire 100 warehouse associates in two days with a short and efficient hiring process that automatically triggered offers, creating a great candidate experience.