Take the Pain Out of Interview Scheduling
The interview stage is a major moment in the recruiting process for all stakeholders involved. Having spoken to hundreds of clients and industry leaders, we know that some recruiters spend two thirds of their overall hiring time on face-to-face interactions. The biggest hurdle is finding a time that suits everyone.
Interview scheduling technology can eliminate the laborious task for recruiters of finding a time that works for both the hiring manager and the candidate. This is a pain point that is exacerbated when it comes to high-volume recruiting. But there are other areas where technology can be a strategic resource when it comes to interviews. Instead of sending manual reminders, automated scheduling takes care of these messages.
Think about using automated text messages rather than an email for interview reminders. It typically takes a person three minutes to respond to a text versus three hours for an email. So it’s a much more efficient tool to kick the hiring process into gear!
– Make interview scheduling easier for Hiring Managers with our Interview Scheduling tool.
- Hiring Managers select their available times for interviewing.
- Candidates receive these options and choose one that suits them.
- The interview is automatically added on all stakeholders’ Outlook and Google calendars.
– Maximize events ROI by pre-scheduling time to speak to VIP candidates on the day. Combine Avature Interview Scheduling with your Campus or Recruiting Events Solution and ask event attendees to book a slot in advance.
– Use our SMS functionality to text candidates a link to access your scheduling portal (powered by your preferred SMS provider).
Industry Leaders in Action
Don’t just take our word for it! Discover how some of the world’s leading companies are leveraging Avature to take the pain out of interview scheduling.
↑30% interview completions
SMS reminders helped CBRE increase interview completion rate by 30 percent.
A leading US retailer has drastically saved recruiters time by allowing candidates to self-select the time slot that works best for them.