Make Your Corporate Career Page Work Harder
You should already have a career site that enables interested candidates to see job vacancies, apply for open opportunities or register for your talent community. But good career pages showcase your employer brand and offer insights into what it’s like to work for your organization. Sixty-seven percent of candidates visit your company website before they apply for a job. So, why not give them what they are looking for?
Information on your values and company culture are extremely important, as well as employee testimonials. You could consider integrating Glassdoor reviews on your corporate career page to give them authentic access to your employees’ opinions. This level of transparency can do wonders for your employer brand!
The best company career pages offer a branded, candidate-friendly experience that inspires job seekers. An important part of this is ensuring that your career page design is mobile-optimized. After all, many job searches start from people’s phones. Including rich media, such as videos can help grab their attention.
Career site personalization is a great way to take your efforts to the next level. Rather than showing generic content to everyone, serve up relevant content and jobs related to their interests, online behavior, such as recent search activity, or current location.
The feedback we’ve received from candidates around the career site optimization has been resoundingly positive. We’ve had twenty year veterans, as well as new entrants into the job force, say remarkably the same thing: ‘It’s easy, it’s fast, you ask for the right information at the right time and you engaged with me quickly.
Nathan Van de Voorde Director of Global Talent Acquisition Operations
– Build eye-catching career sites to attract top talent:
- Include videos & images on any page.
- Fully personalize the look & feel to match your branding.
- Ensure consistency across all communication channels.
– Boost candidate experience through personalization. Let candidates tailor their preferences and:
- Show them job opportunities relevant to their search.
- Let the our AI-powered career sites show them similar positions based on interest, location and browsing history.
- Share content that brings your company culture, values and benefits to life.
– Offer job suggestions that truly speak to your potential candidates with our job-candidate matching algorithm. After they upload their CV or register with their social profile, they’ll get job recommendations based on their work experience and skills.
Related Content & Client Resources
Industry Leaders in Action
Don’t just take our word for it! Discover how some of the world’s leading companies are taking advantage of Avature career sites to convert top talent.
Indeed has successfully leveraged their brand through their Avature career site. They offer rich media content that invites candidates to explore what it’s like to work for them.
ABF Freight’s career site welcomes its visitors with a 16 second background video that showcases their activity, employees, facilities and technology (an ArcBest company).Find Out More
Focused on delivering an optimized and personalized visitor experience, L’Oréal offers recommended jobs based on a variety of criteria, such as candidate’s location and previous search history. Check out their site for yourself!Find Out More