Flaunt Your Employer Value Proposition on Your Career Site
Build a career site that include microsites or landing pages that showcase company culture, values and benefits, as well as job opportunities. This will help position your company as an employer of choice that attracts even passive candidates. Candidates investigate your organization before they apply for a role or respond to your messages. So you should give them an authentic look behind the scenes. It goes without saying in this day and age, but your site should be mobile-optimized.
- Leverage career site optimization (CSO) to personalize user experience depending on individual candidate profiles and interests.
- Ask your employees to upload pictures and content to your social media channels. You can then display a feed of your #careers account to your portal or microsite.
- Think about displaying a 360-degree tour through your office.
- Make sure your job ads are impressive. Studies show that pages with a clear job description and a short video of the hiring manager talking about the role yield the best conversion.
- Localize content for different markets to ensure that your employer value proposition resonates with potential candidates no matter where they are.
Include videos on your Career Site to flaunt your EVP and gain:
- Up to 500 percent increase in click-throughs
- Up to 50 percent more applications
- Significant increase in qualified candidates
Quality content is key, making sure we are capturing the true work culture and finding new ways to engage with the audience. Local content beats global content. We will continue with that effort.
Dalhia Rodriguez Employer Brand and Social Media Lead
– Leverage fully branded Avature career sites and content-rich microsites that include multimedia, such as videos, on any page.
– Maximize your SEO authority so people can easily find you organically with Avature portals, which are prepared with multiple elements to promote searchability.
– Build event registration and talent community pages on the fly without the need for developer skills with the Avature Landing Page Builder.
– Mobile optimize the end-to-end process from career site to application.
Career Site Optimization
Bring your employer brand to life with an Avature Career Site designed to convert top talent.
5 Ways to Personalize the Candidate Experience With Avature Career Site Tools
Career site personalization is possible even with a legacy ATS. Modernize the candidate experience with Avature career site tools.
Part 1: Recruiting the Next Generation of Talent – 8 ways to make the most out of campus recruiting
Let's dig deeper into the different ways you can really make the most out of your campus recruiting program.
This section is exclusive for our existing clients. You will be asked to log into the Avature Training Campus.
Industry Leaders in Action
Don’t just take our word for it! Discover how some of the world’s leading companies are leveraging Avature career sites to capture the attention of the best talent in the market.
Nike created a custom site that included multimedia to showcase diversity and inclusion to reach diverse candidates. Progress against diversity objectives was measured with Avature reporting tools.Find Out More
KPMG’s Avature-powered career site won Talent Board’s North American Candidate Experience (CandE) Award four years in a row. Check it out!Find Out More
IKEA leveraged Avature to create a career site that is available in over 30 languages, ensuring their content hits the mark across regions. Take a look!Find Out More