Drive Candidate Engagement on Autopilot With Automated Recruitment Marketing
Make sure strong passive candidates don’t get lost in the system if they’re not currently open to new opportunities by putting them on “snooze”. Set up automatic reminders to contact them after a predefined period of time or send periodic content marketing campaigns to maintain contact. As with sourcing, automating engagement means that your recruiters can focus their energies on connecting with candidates face-to-face or getting creative to elevate your CRM strategy.
– Set up automatic recruitment marketing drip campaigns with Avature triggered by the conditions you prefer: time since last contact, source, pre-screening score and more — you choose!
– Set up one-off or longer-term drip campaigns to engage with candidates based on their behavior through Avature Scheduled Actions.
– Don’t lose touch with previously sourced talent:
- Set up reminders within the system to get in touch.
- Use Avature’s delayed workflow actions to schedule future contact.
How Lockheed Martin Put The Human Touch In Talent Engagement
Find out how Lockheed Martin fostered personal relationships with their automated talent engagement strategy.
Drip Sourcing: A Proactive Approach to Sourcing and Engaging
Drip sourcing can deliver qualified candidates through timed, automated messaging.
Industry Leaders in Action
Check out the impact that automating recruitment marketing engagement with Avature has had for these industry giants.
99%open rate achieved
A French food and facilities management company got closer to candidates with personalized automated communications that included very specific variables. It achieved a 99 percent open and 94 percent CTR rate.
A UK media and telecommunications company created bespoke workflows with valuable content and branded emails that resulted in 3300 candidates moving from aware to interested.
60%Reduced cost per hire
Recruiters at a US video game and software developer company are automatically notified when candidates sign up via one of four landing pages. It has cut cost per hire by 60 percent.