Maximize the ROI of Your Recruiting CRM
Eighty-seven percent of HR professionals reported few or no qualified applicants for the positions they were trying to fill. So there’s a high chance that you fall into that bucket. Competition is fierce and even the looming threat of a recession isn’t helping to shift the balance back in favor of recruiting teams. So what next? Jim Schnyder has a few ideas.
President of Recruiting Advisors, a recruitment consultancy firm, and former Grandmaster Sourcer, Jim has over 20 years of experience in the field and a reputation for original and innovative strategies that are helping talent acquisition teams achieve breakout performance.
Join us on February 27, when Jim will share his secret sauce, offering insight into how you can get the most out of your recruiting CRM to buck this trend. You’ll leave with tried and tested strategies to put to work in your own organization.
In this session, you will:
- Discover how the right CRM can help you lift your sourcing strategies from good to great.
- Tap into Schnyder’s top tips for candidate segmentation
- Learn how to craft a long-term engagement strategy that keeps your talent pools full of qualified talent.
- Understand how best to leverage automation and AI to do the heavy lifting.
- See examples of success that demonstrate the value of a new proactive approach.
Unlock this chance to learn first-hand from a sourcing legend and alleviate the pressure of the talent shortage through creative best practices. Register now!
This webinar is SHRM approved. Attend and receive 1 SHRM professional development credit.
The use of this official seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval. Attend and receive 1 HR (General) recertification credit hour.