Avature Hosts Its 10th Annual US Conference
New York – March 30 , 2019 – 2019 US Avature Conference – Avature, the leading enterprise SaaS platform for Talent Acquisition and Talent Management, has held its 10th annual US Conference in Los Angeles. The Ritz-Carlton in Marina del Rey was transformed into a buzzing hub. More than 360 HR leaders and agents of change came together to exchange ideas, including 38 of the Fortune 500.
“The opportunity to interact with a number of different stakeholders across a number of different businesses is great. It’s an opportunity to learn more about the technology. You hear best practices from other organizations who might be configuring the tool a little bit differently than you have. There are so many different opportunities to explore new functionalities, new features in a product such as Avature’s,” said Talent Acquisition Transformation Leader at Bersin by Deloitte.
To maximize impact, the 2019 US Avature Conference was organized into three tracks:
- Strategic HR In Action — These Avature clients shared how they bring innovation into their organizations and industries:Cisco, Accenture, BASF, University of Colorado, Publicis Sapient, Laitram, Bersin by Deloitte, Sodexo, CBRE, Genomic Health, Rethink Group, Apollo Global Management, KPMG, Pandora, Avanade and Lockheed Martin
- Power User Track — Advanced power users discovered recruiting best practices and how to get the most out of Avature software
- *New* Technical Track — HRIS professionals deep dived into Avature’s core system and architecture
Other major highlights included:
- Pre-Conference Workshop — More than 120 HR leaders attended the jam-packed session that was led by Bersin by Deloitte. The human capital consultancy shared a framework on recruiting for tomorrow and the seven disruptors that are transforming the workplace, automation and essential human skills.
- Avature 8 — The next generation of TA and TM tools were unveiled as part of the product and strategic Avature Roadmap.
Avature CEO Dimitri Boylan summarized the event’s purpose and why HR Transformation is no longer a nice to have in his opening and closing speeches:“You need a game plan that can be adjusted on the fly. This means agility. HR has to transform itself, it needs to create an engine of transformation because it’s people who are causing the change.” “Your company needs you to be the instigators of change, to have an impact on the business. Use technology to do it. Make sure that when you reach in your toolbelt you have the instruments you need to get things done. Get the space you need to innovate and execute. Design your playbook for change, take what we learn from acquisition and apply it to talent management.”
For more information about the 2019 US Avature Conference, please check out the event’s website and search the #AvatureUpfront on social media. The US event is one of three Avature Conferences organized each year. The 2019 China Summit will be held in Shanghai in May and the 2019 EU Avature Conference will take place in London in November.
Avature is a highly configurable enterprise SaaS platform for Talent Acquisition and Talent Management, bringing consumer-grade Internet technology and innovation to HCM software. Avature solutions include shared services sourcing, applicant tracking, campus & events recruiting, employee referral management, performance management & much more. Learn more at www.avature.net