This event is now over
Transforming Talent Acquisition With One Platform
Discover how Cisco transformed the experience of their candidates, recruiters and hiring managers.
Rethinking talent acquisition at Cisco began with a renewed commitment to their employees: We Connect Everything, We Innovate Everywhere, We Benefit Everyone. This new People Deal became the driving force behind identifying, evaluating and selecting new tools and technologies that would empower their people, enhance productivity and provide a great user experience for their candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers.
Join us to discover how Cisco:
- Consolidated seven legacy systems into one global recruiting platform
- Automated and digitized the onboarding experience across 100 countries
- Enabled hiring managers to submit requisitions, review candidates, view interview feedback and initiate offer preparation all through one dedicated portal
- Leveraged smart workflows to decrease time to apply, automate task coordination across multiple teams such as interview feedback, and automate offer acceptance/rejection
- Empowered employees to submit referrals and track their progress while providing visibility to Cisco’s global talent acquisition teams
- Built a TA technology ecosystem that includes: CRM, ATS, Referrals, Agency, Offer Management, Onboarding, Campus Events, Campus Volunteer Management, Hiring Manager Portal and more
Cisco is a Fortune 500 company specializing in Networking, Security, Collaboration, Cloud and Data Center services. They have operations in over 100 countries and hire roughly 14,000 workers per year worldwide.
Register now to gain insight into how your organization can transform talent acquisition to benefit all stakeholders.
Business Architect, Talent Acquisition Operations
Product Marketing Analyst
Please complete your information...