Redefining Retail Recruiting
Discover how Avature can revolutionize your retail recruitment process.
10:00 am (AEDT)
In retail, a top-notch recruiting program is of the utmost importance; your candidates are often your customers, and their experience can impact your bottom line. Of candidates who have a negative experience, 41% take their purchasing power elsewhere (Talent Board, 2017).
During this 1-hr session, you’ll gain valuable insights from Avature’s retail expert, Chris Hogan, who has spent time with over 40 leading retailers, implementing retail recruiting technology in more than 500 stores globally. Having experienced how walk-in candidates are treated in stores, as well as understanding the main pain points facing Store Managers in charge of recruiting, Chris will be sharing key learnings from our retail clients when it comes to employer brand, recruitment marketing, and reporting.
You’ll discover how to:
- Empower store managers to deliver a great experience for online and walk-in candidates
- Leverage technology to engage in-store candidates and easily capture their information
- Utilize mobile-optimized tools for store managers to post jobs, screen candidates, and move along the hiring process — even while offline
- Prepare new hires for their jobs with an online onboarding process
- Ensure a high-quality candidate experience, even for those applicants who don’t receive a job offer
- Provide the corporate office with analytics for complete visibility of recruiting programs across store locations
You can provide store managers with tools for a more effective, streamlined recruiting process that automates time-consuming admin tasks and lets them focus on finding talent that’s the right fit.
Join our Avature In-Store experts to learn how agile retail recruiting technology is enabling retailers to find and hire the best talent for their brands.
Product Marketing Specialist
SVP Sales, ANZ
VP Sales, Retail
Please complete your information...