Optimizing Contractor Recruitment at Accenture
Discover how Accenture designed a pioneering strategy to increase contractor hiring and reduce sourcing costs.
In collaboration with
10:00 AM (CDT) | 17:00 PM (CEST)
With contractors playing such a central role in the services they provide, Accenture began to consider the benefits of setting up an internal recruitment program dedicated to this important segment of the workforce, rather than relying solely on expensive agencies.
This new strategy was crucial as Accenture improved the way they engaged with high-caliber talent, and also maximized recruiter productivity and reduced both hiring times and sourcing costs. The results only underline the success of the program as they hired more than 12,000 contractors over a five-year period at an average 20% saving on each.
Join our upcoming webinar as Accenture recruitment experts Christy Covington and Gregg Schneider explore how they used Avature to:
- Create a dynamic, centralized talent marketplace that takes global recruiting differences into account, varying candidate experience according to location
- Cultivate more direct and meaningful relationships with candidates which was previously impossible via agencies
- Create an on-demand pool which allows recruiters to easily redeploy talent when new opportunities arise
- Design an easy-to-use and globally functional employee referral system which generated more than 12,000 internal visits
- Implement a self-scheduling system that dramatically improved recruiter productivity, and reduced initial contact time by 50%
Don’t miss your chance to find out how you can improve your contingent workforce recruitment program!
Business Advisory Manager
Contractor Exchange Recruitment Lead
Product Marketing Manager, Hiring Solutions
Please, select your time zone...
Please complete your information...