This event is now over
GDPR Compliance for Recruiting
The deadline for GDPR compliance is fast approaching. Join us to discover best practices for your GDPR journey.
In collaboration with
Data retention, security and transparency are key concerns for all recruiting organizations that respect their potential and current employees’ data. But how will the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) affect your organization in the future?
In this live webinar, discover the key facts and best practices you need to know about the GDPR to best prepare your organization for the May 25, 2018 compliance deadline. Don’t miss the chance to hear from GDPR and data protection expert Dr. Andreas Splittgerber from Reed Smith, and Dr. Jan Seevogel, SVP DACH at Avature. You’ll learn:
- What the GDPR is and how it will affect HR and recruiting organizations in the EU and globally.
- What rights and responsibilities are held by the parties and individuals involved.
- Which challenges and opportunities the GDPR offers.
- Best practices to guide your GDPR journey.
- How Avature provides the functionality to help with GDPR compliance.
Meet the Experts
Dr. Andreas Splittgerber
Partner, Information Technology, Privacy & Data Security
Dr. Jan Seevogel
Senior Vice President DACH
Please complete your information...