This event is now over
Engaging Talent in Uncertain Times
Check out our interactive webinar to learn how to fine-tune your talent engagement strategies to thrive during uncertain times.
In collaboration with
11:00 AM EDT | 17:00 PM CEST
The COVID-19 crisis has had a massive impact on how organizations engage talent. For those suffering from widespread hiring freezes, inspiring their own workforce is key as they look to source from within to fill high-priority positions. In other cases, businesses are opting to nurture relationships with external prospects, so that when demand returns to normal they have A-list talent at their fingertips. The flipside of this is seen in industries such as healthcare and logistics, where companies must quickly attract candidates to meet ever growing requirements.
These hurdles are matched by a newfound importance on how you engage talent. During this period of heightened stress, heavy-handed methods or tone-deaf messaging will be a turnoff for prospects, meaning organizations must seek to inspire candidates, without being too intrusive.
Finding this sweet spot might sound tough, and it can be. Which is why we are hosting a special edition webinar to help you navigate these choppy waters with talent acquisition expert, Caraffi’s Kirsten Tolfree-Dart, who will share actionable tips on how you can:
- Distill your company’s identity into an attractive brand
- Inspire your workforce to map their career trajectories within your organization
- Tailor your communications so that they resonate with candidates in an appropriate fashion during these uncertain times
- Leverage suitable channels to promote your brand without being invasive
- Harness forms to evaluate the experience of past talent and continuously improve hiring processes
- Automate your engagement processes to not overwhelm your TA teams
This is a live webinar, in which you will be able to interact and ask questions to Kirsten. Sign up today to save your spot.
Head of Operational Excellence
Product Marketing Specialist
Please, select your time zone...
To provide users with the most secure and modern experience possible, we no longer support Internet Explorer. We kindly ask you to use a different browser to fill our forms.
Please complete your information...