Talent acquisition professionals and leaders all depend on active collaboration from several people during the hiring process to ensure successful hiring, onboarding and long term talent retention. Yet, regardless of industry or company size, it’s no surprise that of the 16 TA performance drivers, recruiter relationships with hiring managers ranks #1 (Deloitte).
In this upcoming webinar, we are joined by OpenText to discuss how they are transforming the hiring manager experience within their organization, and how that effort is having considerable effects on the candidate experience. OpenText will share their challenges, initiatives and the technological improvements that have made all the difference.
- What defines a good hiring manager experience and why it’s the number one predictor of TA success.
- How to bring your TA maturity and collaboration to the next level.
- The common challenges that hiring managers face during the recruiting process, and OpenText’s solutions.
- Improved ways to set expectations and increase transparency in the process.
- The effect that a good hiring manager experience has on the end hiring result.