This event is now over
Colonial Life & The Tailored Recruiting Platform
Join us to discover how Colonial Life transformed its recruitment platform
12:00 PM EST
With employees spread across the country, or even the globe, Talent Acquisition teams can encounter difficulties ensuring that their employees are all on the same page. Often they face little-to-no visibility among teams, a highly-dispersed workforce, and lack of centralized data. Colonial Life has risen above these challenges with its all-in-one recruiting platform: adaptable to each of its territories, while also enabling standardized, organization-wide reports necessary for a high-compliance insurance company.
Colonial Life transformed its reactive, varied, and paper-based model to a seamless combination of CRM, ATS, Referral solutions with stakeholder-specific sites and dashboards. Through this flexible and robust single platform, Colonial Life revolutionized its talent acquisition operations to source 500,000 candidates in 8 months for high-volume positions and report on this data.
In this 1-hour webinar, Lauren Addy from Colonial Life and Misha Chakrabarti from Avature will discuss how this fast-paced organization, centralized, digitized, and standardized its recruiting platform.
Join our live webinar to discover how Colonial Life:
- Empowered system usage through intuitive and personalized candidate, hiring manager, and recruiter experiences via tailor-made sites and dashboards.
- Transformed data collection to improve compliance through digitized and automated CRM and ATS processes with advanced reporting capabilities.
- Simplified the referral process with a straightforward interface, increasing user adoption.
- Enabled synergy and cohesion among teams across several time zones while allowing for regional customization of territorial reporting.
- Put administrative recruiting tasks on autopilot to free up time for more strategic initiatives.
Product Marketing Specialist
Director, National Recruiting
Please, select your time zone...
Please complete your information...