This event is now over
Tap into the Power of Recruitment Marketing
Maximizing engagement with personalized marketing
In collaboration with
08:00 am PST | 04:00 pm GMT
The secret to finding and engaging elusive talent is tapping into the power of marketing, something that Kirsten Tolfree-Dart of Rethink Group is very familiar with. Having leveraged Avature as her tool of choice for over 7 years, Kirsten is an expert in activating recruitment marketing campaigns that are engaging and fill talent pipelines.
Join Kirsten and Avature’s Lina Hölker, Product Marketing Manager, CRM Solutions, for this one hour webinar to discover how you can use technology to deliver compelling communications that inject life into your brand as an employer. They’ll also share best practices for how you can apply marketing techniques to grow your talent communities.
You will learn how to:
- Increase conversion rates by optimizing application processes and focusing on delivering an excellent candidate experience.
- Create a site that combines your career and talent community portals and ensures engagement through segmented, audience-specific content.
- Reach candidates while you’re on-the-go and reduce response times with personalized SMS marketing campaigns.
- Keep talent engaged long-term through automated emails that speak to them individually and that maintain your brand in the forefront of candidates’ minds.
- Build an effective social media presence and maximize reach and results by letting your employees be your brand ambassadors.
Rethink Group’s mission has always been to help businesses create an engaging workplace that attracts and retains talent. Therefore, being at the cutting edge of Talent Acquisition is not just a priority, but part of their DNA.
Director of Consulting
Product Marketing Manager, CRM Solutions
Please, select your time zone...
To provide users with the most secure and modern experience possible, we no longer support Internet Explorer. We kindly ask you to use a different browser to fill our forms.
Please complete your information...