This event is now over
Captivating Tomorrow’s Talent at Viasat
Maximize the candidate experience from on-campus to application & beyond.
In collaboration with
09:00 am PST | 05:00 pm GMT
As both a builder of satellites that bring internet connectivity to every region and a provider of secure military communications, Viasat is always on the lookout for young talent in order to fullfill it’s vision of an interconnected globe.
Viasat is connecting individuals on the ground, in the air, and at sea—not to mention on campuses. Their new integrated recruiting platform helps them manage every part of their young talent strategy: event marketing, on-campus screening, interview scheduling, application management, offers and more. With rapid growth and cutting-edge technology, Viasat is embracing unknowns, challenging conventional wisdom, and changing how the world communicates.
Join Carolyn Bertsch (University Relations & Recruiting – Technical Sourcer & Analyst at Viasat) and Carina Lacour (Avature’s Campus Product Expert) for this one-hour webinar where you will learn how Viasat is:
- Reducing queuing times at career fairs & improving onsite engagement with mobile tools that enable candidates to self check-in
- Putting candidate experience first by combining advanced automation & highly personalized emails to always keep candidates engaged & up-to-date
- Quickly engaging candidates with on-the-spot interview scheduling that automatically accounts for recruiter availability
- Improving candidate response time with SMS-template-powered campaigns, including event invitations, interview requests and post-event gathering invitations
- Swiftly identifying high-potential candidates & their preferred career choices, and seamlessly transitioning them from the career fair to the application process
University Relations & Recruiting Technical Sourcer & Analyst
Campus Product Expert
Please, select your time zone...
To provide users with the most secure and modern experience possible, we no longer support Internet Explorer. We kindly ask you to use a different browser to fill our forms.
Please complete your information...