- Go to https://www.google.com/calendar
- Click the arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select Import calendar.
- Click Choose file and find the file that contains your events. Then click Open.
- Select the Google Calendar where you'd like to import events, then click Import.
- Launch iCal. Then click the File menu and choose Import.
- Click Import an iCal file
- Click Import, and then navigate to and select your ICS file to open the Add Events window.
- Click a calendar, then click OK to import the ICS file's events.
- Click on the File Tab, then Open/Open & Export and then Import/Import & Export.
- Select Import from an iCalendar (ics) or vCalendar (vcs) File.
- Browse to the path containing your ICS File.
- CClick Open/Open as New.
- Under Events & Tasks select Import.
- Select the .ICS to be added to the Calendar and click Open.